Complete lockdown amid Covid-19 pandemic forced everyone to stay at home. This situation has created a chaos among the people. Many people lost their jobs, many business lost their clients, many businesses are going through financial crisis. We can easily see the graph of world’s economy falls down.
Nobody was ready for such crisis and that’s why the entire world is under disruption. Now, people are looking for a way to minimize the disruptions and move towards unlocking the world. Businesses are also seeking for the techniques and technology to unlock their business operations.
Almost every industry is going through disruptions and they are already looking for options to recover. In this blog we will talk about Education industry and how it can unlock its operations.
Educational institutes, schools, and colleges have been impacted at large scale. Many examinations, classes, admissions, and pre-admission tests have been cancelled. As these are the places/events where social distancing was not easy to maintain and would affect a major part of the population, thus had to be closed. In fact, it is not sure when it will be going to back to normal. In such case, such institutional bodies need to look for alternative solutions to educate students and to make the education system smooth. This can only be achieved with the implementation of technology that supports remote education process.
Remote education needs to be engaging and flawless. Technology should be easy to be used by teacher, students, and of course parents. Let’s see how technology will help unlocking the education system amid and after Covid-19 pandemic situation:
- Video conferencing tools or software for interacting with students and other teachers or staffs
- Web and mobile applications that will help students to learn and understand various topics
- Web and mobile applications or any tools that will help in conducting examination at home just like examination center
- A forum to connect with students and parents to resolve their issues related to study and others
- A platform to access online study materials and assignments
- A platform to submit assignments and homework
- System to track students performance
- System for internal communication with staff and teachers
- System to manage staff and teachers that will help higher management to control the smoothness of entire process
- College management system, online education software, University management system software, and other software can be used to manage education system in schools, colleges, and universities.
There are so many ways through which education system can reap the benefits from technology to help students, learners, as well as parents. They just have to understand the requirement of implementation of technology.
If you know that you need to make such improvements in the system, you need a technology partner. If you don’t understand where to start and how to start, connect with our expert and consultant. They will help you to optimize your system and make ready your system as per latest technology and situation requirements.