Development Team: 9:00AM – 11:00pm EST
Development Consultants and Live Chat Support: Monday-Friday, around the clock, with 6:00AM – 11:00pm EST
The Development Consultants provide the quote & ETA within 1 hour for markup and within 3 hours for implementation / development according to the schedule above.
The standard turnaround time for the first page of non-responsive HTML / CSS layout usually takes 6 working hours and 9 hours for the responsive one. Each additional / inner page associated with the same project generally takes 3-4 working hours, depending on the complexity and specifications of the project.
The delivery timeline takes effect at the time that (1) payment has been made for the order and (2) the order details have been accepted and agreed upon by the parties. The order is considered to be commenced at the time your project manager gives you the estimated delivery date; you can track your order status in the Client Area of the Site.
Default acceptance criteria are applicable to all projects and all project stages. A delivery is considered accepted if:
- the client approves a delivery in the order thread or
- the client does not send any feedback/change request within fourteen (14) days for markup project and within thirty (30) days for CMS integration / development projects.
- the client’s order cannot be completed;
- the client’s request to cancel the order is received before the development is started.
- the client is not reasonably and legitimately satisfied with the quality of the code or service and provides a comprehensive proof / explanation of the matter;
- the client is not satisfied with the resulting product upon a review on our test server. A refund may be issued upon the confirmation of both parties, and upon the clearance of all details related to the refund.
A full refund will be considered based on the following reasons:
A partial refund will be considered based on the following reasons:
If the order is completed according to the specifications of the client, some minor errors should be deemed acceptable and cannot be a reason for full or partial refund.
Payments will be charged on a prepay basis on the day that the order is created. Refunds are provided under certain circumstances, please refer to “REFUND POLICY” of this Terms of Service Agreement.